This is a pic of our kitchen window (no, it is not Sarah's room). This is the only window that doesn't have shades. And I had this piece of fabric, that was just about the right size, so I sewed it a little to neaten the sides and create a loop for the pole, and Voila! a kitchen curtain made by me! Yes I do realise that it has Dora the Explorer and her monkey friend Boots on it, but it also has cherries and bananas and says something about sharing. Sarah loves it and I am so proud of myself. Mother, I hope you have a new hope of me learning someday to sew a few somethings, if not as well as you do. Bunny, thanks for giving me the fabric. I bet you never thought I would use it for this purpose. I love it. and it keeps the light out, and people passing from seeing in. Life is good today!:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "I made it myself"
Post a Comment