Andrew (6.1 pounds) and Jonathan (5.1 pounds) Solomon arrived yesterday. Mommy and babies are doing great, and babies like sleeping (which is even better). I'll post a more substantive post later - the hospital wireless connection is a little slow.
Andrew (6.1 pounds) and Jonathan (5.1 pounds) Solomon arrived yesterday. Mommy and babies are doing great, and babies like sleeping (which is even better). I'll post a more substantive post later - the hospital wireless connection is a little slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February 26, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see them in person. We love you!
Dave, Jenn, and Lane
February 26, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Congrats! Hope everything continues to go well.
February 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Congratulations!! The babies are beautiful. So glad to hear they are so big and healthy! Go Tish!
February 26, 2009 at 12:14 PM
GREAT JOB!!!!! Now the fun really begins. Their birth weights were so good!! I'm so happy for all of you. Just remember to take it one day at a time... that's what I had to do but they are worth every sleepless minute, eh? You're awesome. Give me a call anytime... 801-735-7047.
February 26, 2009 at 12:22 PM
ADVICE TO SARAH FROM ABBY ABOUT BEING A BIG SISTER TO TWINS: Be gentle and don't push on the soft part on their heads. Actually, don't move them without asking. Try to love them by hugging them gently. Babies are fun but they can't play, they can only look at stuff. Also, learn how to feed them out of a bottle and be patient. Sing to them quietly when they cry even if they are being loud.
February 26, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Congratulations Solomon Family! That is so exciting! We are so excited for you guys. I'm so glad the pregnancy and the C-Section went well and that both boys are healthy and able to go home soon. Rest as much as you can (I'm so amazed that you're going to do two babies at once), and am glad that your parents are there to help. Sarah, I'm sure you're going to be a great big sister. How fun!
-- Melissa
February 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Oh, I forgot to say how adorable and precious they are. They're so cute when they're that small and cuddly (and sleepy). Great names, by the way.
February 26, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Congratulations! I'm so glad everyone is diong well!
February 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you at home. Glad you have help! It was a life saver for me. I love the pic of Sarah with the baby, too cute
February 26, 2009 at 1:00 PM
Hooray! We're so excited for you and wish you all the best!
February 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Congratualtions! I thought about you all day yesterday. I m so happy you made it all the way with the boys. They are beautiful! And you look awesome. Can't wait to see more pics and hear the story of how everything went.
February 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Congratulations! They are beautiful!
If you need any baby gear, please let me know (my baby is 10 months and has outgrown everything tiny-- from clothes to carseats)
February 26, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Yahoo!!! I've been checking your blog like a crazy, just dying for some news. Congratulations to all of you, Tish, Ryan, and Sarah. Let the party begin!
February 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Congratulations! The boys are darling!
February 26, 2009 at 3:04 PM
congratulations! ari likes the pic of sarah!
kelly for the ayala's
February 26, 2009 at 7:31 PM
A family of five! Just like that! You're all looking fabulous. Can't wait to see you.
February 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Welcome babies, welcome! Glad that they are healthy. COngrats and call when you need something!