Granny's 1st sledding experience. Watch how Ryan tries to keep her from going into the trees at the bottom of the hill;-) and Sarah is loving this too!
Grandpa sledding:-)
Sarah sledding all by herself.
Watch this brave sledder!! She's amazing... and hilarious too... listen for the screaming with delight as she twists and sleds quickly down the hill:-)
This one is fun, with Ryan too. We all had such fun watching Sarah sled down the hill by herself this afternoon, running and jumping onto the sled and giggling and scraming with absolute delight as she went down backwards or just kept turning around. She was absolutely fearless. Not concerned at all when she went into the trees.
Hope you enjoyed watching a little of what I found totally hilarious (but then I am her mom):-)
February 23, 2009 at 9:59 AM
awesome pix and vids! glad to see y'all, even if it is in a virtual format. we love you and wish you well, especially for the 25th! xxxooo Matthew Ruby Lisa
February 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM
omg Sarah is so cute! you would just die if you saw morgan. he is so big and he too has ZERO fear. HE sleds all by himself and when we go people are always like seriously he'll do it without you. I can't believe how big sarah is, I can't wait to see the boys. Good luck on Wed, Your in our prayers.
February 23, 2009 at 3:50 PM
I miss your voice and your laugh. Good to hear it again.
February 24, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Those videos are fun. Glad you captured the moment on film. Sarah is as adorable as ever. We're anxiously awaiting news/photos of the boys. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
-- Melissa