Sarah found these foamy protective things from the laptop and decided that apart from being fun to jump on, they make a great outfit!!
Sarah's friend Emily came to play, and they asked me to take photos. These two are so funny together... they seem to take turns bossing each other. I just love listening to them and the things they state as fact and agree with... like the 'fact' that they are going to go to the same high school and have boyfriends!!
I guess it may be a little challenging when it is time for us to move away:-(
Note all the paint on Sarah's legs... they had such fun making their own craft!!
January 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM
She is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her in pictures with her brothers! Glad to hear you are doing well...best wishes.
January 20, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Very cute. They're adorable together. It's so great to have friends. Glad things are going well with the boys. Keep us posted.
-- Melissa