Yesterday we went for another ultrasound. Both boys are doing well. We got a 4D pic of Twin A but Twin B had his head down and we couldn't get a 4D shot... but I got to see 4D of both of their spines and ribs... it was pretty amazing how perfect everything looks.
Twin A is now 3 lbs, and Twin B is 3.2 lbs, so both are growing well. I think they are running out of space... I can feel it too. The doc said I am the equivalent of a full term singleton pregnancy... so I keep reminding myself of that when I am feeling uncomfortable or tired:-)
It is always good for me to go for an ultrasound, as it reassures me that they are both well and busy and growing. I think they are both at 30 weeks or so growth.

December 27, 2008 at 4:59 PM
Lovely! I can tell your boys are going to be darling!
Best wishes with the continuing pregnancy! I wish you much strength and happiness!
December 27, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Great shot. So glad to hear that everything is going so well with you and the boys. I'm also happy that you're off bedrest. Great! Hope you had a great Christmas. Take care of those babies.
-- Melissa
December 28, 2008 at 6:02 PM
Tish-- how wonderful to see those growing boys! I am glad you are off bedrest. Give Luke's love to Sarah! It's so nice to keep in contact via blogs.
December 29, 2008 at 7:53 PM
What an amazing shot! How darling. You are doing and looking great, Tish. Hang in there and don't push yourself. You're in the home stretch now! Yea.
December 29, 2008 at 8:55 PM
We are so glad that you have made it this far. Just 5 more weeks and they are past the NICU stage. Hopefully you will make it that far. Everday they stay in the oven is a success. I remember being on bedrest with Bridger and was so relieved when I was off. The boy looks great!
January 4, 2009 at 1:45 AM
Glad your pregnancy is progressing well. 2 brothers for Sara! I like all your book recommendations on your sidebar, by the way. Happy New Year!
January 15, 2009 at 12:14 PM
How are you doing? I've been thinking of you, lately and hoping that you are surviving well. Much love!