okay, so I know it is really late! but here are some of the pics from Christmas morning of Sarah opening her gifts! She was so excited about Santa coming! and couldn't believe that he had eaten the cookies and drank the milk (yum!)
We had a special breakfast with french toast and bacon eggs! yum! and went to a friends house for a potluck lunch. all in all a good quiet day.
I did miss being with my family, since they were all together, and swimming in the pool half the day, the summer weather was so good. I did miss all the yummy food I know they had... man can my sisters cook!!!!
We invested in proper Tempera paints (got a good deal too:-), since she loves painting so much and we got her that easel for her birthday! she has been enjoying using them...
When she got this Sleeping Beauty jacket she had to put it on right away!
An african card made from Elephant dung... no it doesn't smell bad:-)
something fun for the boys:-)
January 20, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Looks like she got some great stuff. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how big she's getting.
-- Melissa