The red car is my brother-in-laws. He was kind enough to lend it to us for our trip, which made everything a lot easier and far more comfortable. The cottage in front belongs to family. The cottage behind it, that you can only see the roof of, is where we stayed. The cottage belongs to my sister's mom-in-law, and she doesn't rent it out. So we were very lucky that Granny & Grandpa are considered part of the family, so that we could all stay there. It was so great to just relax, read, play, go to the beach, swim in the river and watch TV and eat outside... it was wonderful. I will be forever grateful. It was just what I needed to relax.
The red car is my brother-in-laws. He was kind enough to lend it to us for our trip, which made everything a lot easier and far more comfortable. The cottage in front belongs to family. The cottage behind it, that you can only see the roof of, is where we stayed. The cottage belongs to my sister's mom-in-law, and she doesn't rent it out. So we were very lucky that Granny & Grandpa are considered part of the family, so that we could all stay there. It was so great to just relax, read, play, go to the beach, swim in the river and watch TV and eat outside... it was wonderful. I will be forever grateful. It was just what I needed to relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

March 25, 2008 at 8:00 AM
It is so beautiful there!! Looks like both of you are having a wonderful time. I am sure your families are loving being with you and Sarah.
March 26, 2008 at 2:48 PM
These are beautiful pics and I'm glad you and Sarah are enjoying the time with family. It must be nice to be home. How is Ryan doing? Hope he's figuring out some good meals, and I'm sure he's keeping very busy with school these days! Enjoy your journey!
March 27, 2008 at 12:25 PM
Thanks for posting all these pics! How gorgeous! I am so happy you are getting to be home again....what a wonderful experience!
March 28, 2008 at 1:09 PM
Love looking at these beautiful pictures... what a wonderful place.
March 30, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Gorgeous picture of the river on the bottom. South Africa is seriously beautiful. I'm glad I get to see it through your eyes.
-- Melissa
March 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM
South Africa is beautiful! How lucky to have the whole beach to yourselves. Sarah is gorgeous and growing up so fast...I love her Dora swimsuit. Thanks for the fun tour of your travels!