This morning, Sarah woke up and needed to wee. I went to wipe her bum, and she refused saying she wanted her dad. I said he was asleep, and she should wipe her own bum (which is what she should have done), or wait for her dad to wake up. She elected to wait for him. So I went back to bed. Only to hear her singing a little while later. A long song, in a soft calm voice. Something along the lines of: "My daddy is my favourite, my Daddy is my best! I love my Daddy!". Ryan's response was a big smile on his sleepy face and the comment: "When you're good , you're good."
It was really funny. It was a really good song too. She just waited for him there, singing. And eventually the song turned to, "My daddy will you please wipe my bum?" all sung in her soft, calm little voice.
Life has it's sweet moments too... Man are these kids smart!!!
It was really funny. It was a really good song too. She just waited for him there, singing. And eventually the song turned to, "My daddy will you please wipe my bum?" all sung in her soft, calm little voice.
Life has it's sweet moments too... Man are these kids smart!!!
February 10, 2008 at 9:33 PM
German & I loved the story! We totally can see Ryan saying that 'he's good'. Cute little girls...can't wait for our girls to sing!
February 10, 2008 at 10:15 PM
very sweet!
February 12, 2008 at 12:45 PM
Don't you love little girls and their ways?
February 12, 2008 at 3:26 PM
That is so cute that she just sat there and waited! haha, can't wait until Aiden is potty trained!
February 16, 2008 at 1:57 AM
Hilarious!