These are pics I took right outside the door of our building tonight. We had this blizzard that blew in last night and is snowed the whole day!!! The wind has really been blowing all the snow around too. This is where our sidewalk should be, you should be able to see it in all these pics. I think we had something like 11 to 13 inches of snow!
Luckily Sarah and I didn't need to go anywhere today. We stayed home all day. But Ryan went to school. They closed all the children's schools, but didn't cancel classes at UW (University of Wisconsin) until this afternoon. It was totally crazy. So Ryan got to come home a little early. But on the news there seemed to be a lot of students who thought it was ridiculous.
Hopefully it should make for some great sledding soon!! Aren't glad to be getting out of this for a while... Now we just need all prayers (with ours) that we will have great flying weather when Sarah & I leave in about 2 weeks.

February 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM
I hope you return to the US with fabulous weather. Maybe you can bring it back from South Africa with you!
My parents told me it's been -25 F during the daytime this past week in Alaska. I'm sorry you are all freezing your buns off!
February 9, 2008 at 2:02 PM
What a crazy time. Wisconsin is beautiful, but that's too much snow for me, thanks!
Melissa