Solomon Family

Welcome to the journal of Sarah (and her parents). This is our way for all our family back home to keep track of where are are, what it is like here and what we are up to . Plus I love to put lots of photos on, cos Sarah is gorgeous and it is really beautiful here in Wisconsin! It's also my way of keeping in touch with so many great friends who live far away. And even though I don't always email or post comments on your blogs, I still think of you often.

- by Tish Solomon

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Response to " "

  1. Jarom and Melissa

    February 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM

    We were wondering what your address is.

  2. Anonymous

    February 6, 2008 at 7:38 AM

    Can i contribute when you get here or do you need the cash over there for Ryan? - tracey b

  3. Qian Jia Ting

    February 6, 2008 at 6:49 PM

    Please send us your mailing address. When are you leaving? I'm sure you've offended no one---and remember, that's what friends are for--to help each other out in times of need. We've certainly had help along the way! We are so glad you get to go home for awhile and our prayers will be with all of you. Love, the Qians

  4. Jarom and Melissa

    February 9, 2008 at 2:03 PM

    The letter will be sent out on Monday. Hope it helps! We've been helped out by you and so many others, we're happy to help a friend in need!
    Love, The Guthries

  5. Brittany

    February 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM

    Tish I need your address please. I am so glad that you asked...we're thinking of you and your family.

  6. Kimbo

    February 15, 2008 at 11:14 PM

    Tish, we are so excited for you to see your family! Would you mind sending us you mailing address? Thanks!
    Ryan & Kim Burt

  7. Tish Solomon

    February 17, 2008 at 8:25 AM

    Hey Kim, here's my email: tishsol32@yahoo.com please send me your email and I'll send you my address - THANKS! Tish

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

weather

Sponsored by: weather

Friends Blogs I Follow

  • Askars
  • Baynes
  • Citrus
  • Galasos
  • Guthries
  • McCullochs
  • Moultons
  • Noordas
  • Perch
  • Qians
  • Roberts
  • Selims
  • Tanners
  • Torontos
  • Wilks
  • Zierses