Sarah taking pictures. This shot and the next one.
She still loves hats, especially silly ones. This is the lid to her sippy cup.
Isn't she gorgeous? Just a fun pic of a beautiful girl. I think she is happy here. We had the missionaries over tonight and Sarah just loved talking to them. She still loves an audience.
In Primary today she had to do the 'get to know you' bag. She had to put her 5 favourite things in and tell everyone why they were her favourite. I stayed to see how she did. She had such confidence getting up to the podium, and spoke clearly. The Teacher held up her book "I like to read" she said; her DVD, "I like to watch Blues Clues"; her nappy, "I like to sleep with my nappy"; her princess tiara, "I like princesses"; and her Dora shoes, "I like to play with my Dora" she said. I was so proud and delighted. What a sweetheart. I must be her mom! She is getting so big. And she keeps telling me that Thursday is preschool day. (which is what it was in Provo). I need to get her into a new preschool co-op, but I am getting rather busy... oh well, what's one more thing hey?!


0 Response to "Sarah the sweetheart"
Post a Comment