Manda, Tish & Danielle from Bookclub (and old neighbours from Wyview)



Sarah, Tish & Hannah - can you tell that I am standing between 2 sisters. Hannah was our first downstairs neighbour in Wyview.



Tish, Heather & Bethany - what gorgeous girls (even if my face did turn out rather red in this shot...) It was with Heather (and her 2 children) that Sarah & I experienced our 1st road trip in the States a year ago.



Torri, Jenny & Bethany - Jenny lived in our apartment in Wyview before we did, and had she not started bookclub, we never would have met! Bethany is the secretary, who keeps us all in the know (man is she in the know!)

So this was my last Provo bookclub! at Heather's, discussing the final Harry Potter! There was such great food and the discussion was very interesting with many different opinions. I am going to miss all of you.