Okay, so we have 3 weeks left in Salt Lake City, Utah. And then we're off to Madison, Wisconsin. Ryan will be doing his PhD at the University of Wisconsin. And Sarah and I will get to explore and make new friends. I am a bit weary of the whole move. It is 1300 miles away. We will be sending our stuff by truck and travelling by plane and bus. Ag ja wat, just part of life. We'll get there, and then we can post pics on the blog of lots of green, and lakes and trees and cheese!
We will miss our friends here. We hope to make new ones there. And it is too late and my brain is going fuzzy.... til later.
We will miss our friends here. We hope to make new ones there. And it is too late and my brain is going fuzzy.... til later.
August 1, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Hello Tish...I didnt know you had a blog. It's great to see pics of you all--Sarah is so beautiful! I hope all is well in Salt Lake. Much love, Sara
August 1, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Hello, You don't know me but I'm a friend of Hannah's and was just looking at all her friends' blogs while my 2 year old took a nap. :D I love the design of your blog and was wondering how you got such a fun background, etc. Anyways... I lived out near Madison for a summer and we really loved it there. We worked at Lands' End in Dodgeville, WI and loved taking weekend trips into Madison or Milwaukee or Chicago. You will really love it there.
August 10, 2007 at 1:32 AM
Tish, Hey Sarah really looks grown up. I am excited for you to move to Madison. I have heard it is a nice place. We lived in Milwaukee for a few months when Hendrix was two. I hope you'll make it back this way though. Love ya, Kiersta