Sorry the lighting is so bad. It's in the bathroom, as Andrew loves his bath and will lie on the floor quite a while afterwards just happy, smiling and chatty:-) but you can see how much he kicks and moves his arms, and hear him coo and gurgle a little. he was really talking til I tried to film it...
Sorry the lighting is so bad. It's in the bathroom, as Andrew loves his bath and will lie on the floor quite a while afterwards just happy, smiling and chatty:-) but you can see how much he kicks and moves his arms, and hear him coo and gurgle a little. he was really talking til I tried to film it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June 2, 2009 at 7:50 PM
Love the video. I also like the fact that he's in his element (who cares about the lighting). Bryson has always loved baths, and sometimes they are a life saver for me. How fun!