
Andrew

Granny holding Andrew and Sarah holding Jonathan. 2 or 3 days old.

Sarah holding Jonathan. She wanted to hold a baby all day long

Andrew

Jonathan

Jonathan

Andrew

Andrew

Jonathan

Jonathan

Andrew in his bed that he stayed in in the hospital.

Jonathan

Jonathan

Jonathan

Sarah holding Jonathan

The day our boys were born.

My hospital room. After recovering from surgery.

In the recovery room, right after the c-section - our new family of five!!!!!!

Meeting her brothers, newly arrived!

Jonathan, Tish, Andrew, Sarah

The fabulous nurses who prepped me and were with me til the boys were born and I had recovered enough. They made great footprints too, right after they were born. Hooray for good nurses!

Jonathan for the first time with his mom!




Andrew with mom, ready to practise nursing:-)


Jonathan

Jonathan


I love being a big sister:-) hooray!!
April 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Jonathan looks just like you, Tish! SO cute! Congrats!
April 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Such cute kids you have. Thanks for sharing them with us all and giving us opportunities to help out!
April 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM
The babies are sooo tiny! Sarah looks like such a big help!
April 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM
I'm sooo glad you have alot of help! Those boys are cuties, so tiny. Hope you are surviving ok.
April 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Wow, I feel so overcome just looking at these pictures and in awe of what you may be feeling. You're going to do great! Your babies are such handsome little guys. I'd like to just squeeze them! How sweet!
April 16, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Your boys are adorable. Thanks for posting all the pictures in your fog-like state. I don't know how people do twins, so you amaze me. Good luck with the boys the next few weeks. We're thinking of you.
April 20, 2009 at 8:49 PM
I love the pictures Tish--keep them coming! :-)
May 11, 2009 at 12:47 AM
Awe! What a beautiful family!