Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the journal of Sarah (and her parents). This is our way for all our family back home to keep track of where are are, what it is like here and what we are up to . Plus I love to put lots of photos on, cos Sarah is gorgeous and it is really beautiful here in Wisconsin! It's also my way of keeping in touch with so many great friends who live far away. And even though I don't always email or post comments on your blogs, I still think of you often.
March 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM
They are so adorable!!!
March 20, 2009 at 12:20 AM
You look great, Tish! How are you holding up?
March 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM
I am okay, one day at a time. some hours are better than others... so grateful for our way beyond the extra mile helpers (my parents!!!) - Tish
March 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM
I love that last picture of Sarah and Granny.
March 22, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Your boys are beautiful! Congrats!
March 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM
Your boys are adorable. I love how cute and little they are. I'm glad Sarah is having fun too between the boys and your parents. They're so cute. I love it!
March 25, 2009 at 6:46 PM
What a great adventure. Sarah is so cute and your boys are adorable. Don't worry, sleep is on the way!
April 3, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Congrats on the little guys!! They are so cute. My sister in law just had twins boys on Feb. 10th. We are so happy for you. The Woodlands