This was Sarah and Ryan's first opportunity to go skiing. They had a Winter Festival at the Capitol on valentines day, and I even made the trek up State street... I was tired of being indoors and missing out on the fun. It was tiring, and I was finished by the time we came home, but I was glad I had gone. They had some winter sports activities, and anyone could try out skiing. Sarah wanted to try! and Ryan went with her. We thought she did a great job, and was very brave. Until she had an accident (wet her pants) and was beside herself! Shame, she hasn't had an accident like that for ages...
So what follows are the photos we took of Sarah and Ryan learning cross-country skiing (and there's one of me:-) ... enjoy!
So what follows are the photos we took of Sarah and Ryan learning cross-country skiing (and there's one of me:-) ... enjoy!
February 16, 2009 at 5:00 PM
How fun! I can't wait for our kids to be old enough to do that!
February 17, 2009 at 4:43 AM
You are amazing, Tish! Godd for you for getting out there!
February 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!