• Now that she has just turned 5yrs old, she keeps telling me about things that happened, or things I said when she was 4yrs old:-)
  • Sarah singing Christmas carols with her dad at bedtime.
  • Sarah's beautiful calm face when she is sleeping.
  • The fact that Sarah can do everything she needs on the toilet all by herself:-)
  • Sarah wanting to wash and dry and dress herself at bathtime.
  • She has the most contageous laugh, I just love it when she laughs. At my baby shower something got her laughing, and almost everyone in the room was laughing, or at least smiling:-)
  • Her love of crafts! She can happily organise herself at the table with whatever supplies she feels she needs and create something fabulous!! Whether it is a picture or a mask or something of her own design, with pastel, paint, crayon, markers... (you get the idea)
  • Her interest in reading... some of the time. Sometimes it takes too much work in her opinion and she doesn't want to do it. But I love it when she does. It is so fun watching and listening to her as she puts the sounds together to make the word!!! Reading is so much fun!!!
  • I love it when she is cuddly!
  • I love it when she talks to her brothers inside her moms tummy, or tickles them; and how she giggles and gets excited when she feels them kick!
  • I love reading stories with Sarah.
  • I love playing boardgames and card games with Sarah (until she freaks out for not winning or not having her turn first... but that doesn't happen often:-)
  • I love the way Sarah is helpful and fetches me things, especially now that bending over my tummy is the least comfortable thing for me.
  • I love the songs and dances she makes up.
  • I love her love for music and singing:-)
  • The way she finds something obnoxious to wear almost every day, like a skirt when it is 8F (-15C) or her nicest dress to preschool, where it is going to get full of paint, or a t-shirt in freezing weather! and not wanting to wear a hat or mittens.
  • I love the way she gets excited about Broccoli for supper, or olives!
  • I love listening when she is playing in her room, by herself or with a friend, and she is using her imagination... it's fun to hear the stories:-)
  • She loves the Beatles (calls them the bug beatles)
  • She always has to be contrary to me! This drives me crazy... If I say black, she says white, and now even, "I'm right and you're wrong mom"
  • Her face with bright pink cheeks (frozen cheeks) full of excitement! when she comes in after sledding with Dad!
  • The way she always wants to make her friends cards or give them presents (which are usually her own toys, just wrapped up. her friends are not always as excited as she is though:-(
  • I love the way when she draws pictures of people that include herself, she is always bigger at the moment (even if it's her or me:-)
  • She normally wakes up happy in the morning (sometimes a little too happy for her sleepy mom).
  • I love her excitement about Christmas and Santa and Rudolph... she has lots of years later to have her bubbles popped, it's fun to see her excitement!
  • The way she loves her dad! and gets totally excited when he comes home!!
  • Her love for her cousins. Her Christmas wish was that they could be here with us for Christmas (hard to explain that Santa probably won't pull off that one:-()
  • The way she can entertain herself (when she absolutely has to!)
  • When I am not being controlling and/or uptight, the humour in her responses and ideas:-)
  • She is my sweetheart!