I went for the next ultrasound today. I am nearly 24 weeks, which is just over 5 months! Everything looked good. These boys are so near and moving all the time, it is getting more difficult to see what is going on. It was fun to see them move and feel the movement or kick at the same time! And fun to see them both so close and seeming to interact... it's amazing. My Karen came with me, and it was good to share the experience with her. Both boys weigh 1lb 6oz. And boy do they move all the time. I can really feel it too. I keep wanting Sarah to feel it. but I guess that will come with time. 

It was also fun to see one of them stretch out his leg. It is so amazing to see their spines, and all the different parts moving about. One had both hands under his chin. And yes, they are both definately boys! I saw for myself this time. And they are both head down. They seem to shift position all the time. 

I will post another belly pic soon. When I can get Sarah or Ryan to take one. I am a bit tired tonight, after all the excitement of the day! Thank goodness Sarah is okay!