We are having two baby boys!!! I went for my ultra sound yesterday where they check all the body parts and organs and yes, we wanted to know their sexes. They told me not to take the labels off clothes, as they can't be 100% sure of the sex of each baby... go figure.

So if anyone wants to send their ideas for boy names... we'd love to hear them, silly and serious:-) We prefer traditional names.

There is a 1 in 3 chance that they are identical now. Once they are born, if they have the same blood type, then the only way to tell if they are identical or fraternal is to do a DNA test. So we may never know... I think there are other more important things though.

They are both healthy and growing well. Baby A is 14 ounces, and Baby B is 13 ounces. 

I am not huge yet, yes, here is a photo of me and my bump. Don't look too closely... Sarah took the photo for me yesterday when we had a beautiful sunny day. (today is cold and  windy:-()
I've been told I don't look like I'm 20 weeks pregnant yet.


I am feeling a lot better! I am not sicky any more:-) And I don't feel the need to eat every 2 hours. I do have reflux. and get back pain if I am on my feet for too long. But I have a lot more energy!!! 

Sarah is loving preschool, and we think all the socialising is just what she needs. She thinks that the boy babies will mess up her room and not clean up! But is excited to help feed and change them. and hold them!! and pull faces at them:-) and make them laugh and smile. It keeps all of us busy. She loves Groovy Girl dolls and still polly pockets and Barbies. She still loves crafts and enjoys making all kinds of things at school. She has started reading, and has fun when she does it and it isn't too hard... but often just doesn't want to try. i'm not pushing her, as she doesn't have to read yet! it's more important to play and socialise. She loves writing words too, and will either spell them herself, or ask us how to spell them:-) She still loves watching her DVDs from the library and reading lots of stories. Sarah is totally thrilled that Halloween is next week Friday. She is hoping to do lots of trick or treating. I hope that the weather will not be as cold as today:-) and I might stay home and hand out cookies or something... my tummy pulls when I walk for long. 

Sarah is also enjoying her ballet classes! At first I had to go in with her, cos the teacher was different from last time. But now she is happy to go in by herself. And she loves to dance. And sing. Still our little performer. She loves making and having friends. And made a new friend who lives in the same building as us!! which is great because she is about the same age! Sarah loves talking to the babies, and patting and tickling my tummy. And most of the time when she makes up a joke it has something to do with baby in the punch line, whether it makes any sense or not. 

Sarah loves to throw tantrums, or just cry! when she doesn't get what she wants, like pulling the cord on the bus so the driver knows someone wants to get off. Sometimes other people get off at the same stop as us (imagine that:-) and don't know she wants to pull the cord and they do it instead!!! and then we have drama on our hands... And she cries and tells us that we have hurt her feelings when we do something she doesn't like... she doesn't seem to grasp that she hurts our feelings too, but at least she is using her words to express her emotions and thoughts. She loves to play with Ryan, sword fighting or wrestling or any game she can.

Ryan always makes time for her. I don't think she realises how much. He is so busy!!! With school and work. He comes home, spends time with us and plays and helps, and then he's back to work in some form or another. It is going to be interesting to see how we cope when 2 brand new babies arrive, and if he can get enough sleep to function at school!! He doesn't have time for much of anything at the moment. Hopefully things will be easier once the semester ends, just before Christmas.

My parents are coming out to visit us and help us and welcome these babes into the world!! They want to stay for at least 2 months, cos they know we will be needing a lot of help. We are all praying for somewhere nearby where they can stay for free! Being in retirement with all the markets crashing, and our exchange rate getting knocked to more than 10 rand to 1 dollar. So any added prayers are welcome:-) Sarah is so excited about them coming!!! And of course, we all our. I am excited to show them where we live and what things are like here. Madison has so much to do and is so beautiful. Though it will probably be covered in snow in mid-Feb or so when they arrive! hopefully it will start to warm up soon after that, and they'll be able to experience Spring here, which I believe is gorgeous! and the best time to be in Madison.

Anywho, I need some rest. I put the scans on last. 
 

Can you see the baby's whole leg and foot?


Baby's face profile...

Can you see the babies heads below? One baby is lying above the other at the moment.