This was taken on our boat trip. See the mountain to your left. Yes I know it doesn't seem big once you've lived in Utah... but it's beautiful!
Okay, so I don't look great cos I took the photo... proof that I went out on the boat with Sarah. While the older kids were going on the back on a tube! They had such fun.
Sarah and her cousin Christopher (who is also 4yrs) went on the boat while some of the men were water skiing. Towards the end of the ride they went across a wave or something and the wave came over the front of the boat where they were sitting. They were almost drenched. Christopher wasn't so sure about it, but Sarah thought it was great!

April 8, 2008 at 2:46 PM
That looks like so much fun! I love boating! So fun to see what you guys are up to!