Okay. The only reason I put this in was because Sarah took the video all by herself, narrating at the same time. I think she did a pretty good job, even if it's not quite my best side. I have to say that I was cleaning at the time, and having a very lazy day.
Okay. The only reason I put this in was because Sarah took the video all by herself, narrating at the same time. I think she did a pretty good job, even if it's not quite my best side. I have to say that I was cleaning at the time, and having a very lazy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February 19, 2008 at 10:01 PM
We love the creativity that she has. I'm glad you put this video on there. You should be proud that she's seen you do it so many times that she knows how to narrate and film!
-- Melissa