This is Sarah and her dad enjoying a movie (Meet the Robinsons I think). It reminded me of the photo below, and so I couldn't miss the photo opportunity!

This was when Sarah was about 10 months old and was pretty sick with a high fever. So she fell asleep on her dad, with only a nappy on. Her temp was pretty high that day. That was in the days when she sucked her dummy (binky) the right was round. I'm not sure when she changed, but she sucked that dummy for a long time upside down!

January 6, 2008 at 10:00 PM
precious!
January 7, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Hey I have a new age cd out that I thought would be good for you to check out, enjoy -
http://toddcardon.blogspot.com/
January 10, 2008 at 3:43 PM
So so cute. I love those precious pictures.
January 10, 2008 at 5:48 PM
Tish,
The pics you posted are so cute! Hope your family are all doing well, Sarah is so adorable and getting so big! Take care!
~Kim Burt