Okay, so I know this is blurry, but I just loved the way it captured the motion and excitement. This is Sarah running to me at the end of her first class.
This is my ladybug sticker, see?! I love ballet! Can you tell? And I feel so great getting all dressed up and dancing around. I took a while to let mom go in the beginning, but once I did, I really had fun! Mom got to watch the first class but now she sits outside, and I tell her all the new things I am learning! And mommy listens and is excited. Aren't I just the cutest ballet dancer ever?!

January 29, 2008 at 11:13 PM
So darline! It makes me want to run right out and sign Annabelle up. :)
January 30, 2008 at 7:49 AM
She looks adorable! What a sweetheart.
January 30, 2008 at 9:20 AM
Precious! I can't wait to see video of her dancing!
February 9, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Sara is a very cute ballet dancer, we have to admit. How fun for the both of you!
-- Melissa