These are photos of a hawk eating a squirrel he had caught. It was literally outside our apartment. When we walked out our front door and turned onto the sidewalk, there he was, right ahead of us. I didn't want to get too close. Maybe it's the African in me being weary of wild animals or something. But I went as close as I dared. It was amazing to watch him. He must have been there for about 2 hours while we went sledding, having his Christmas lunch. We have so many squirrels around our apartments... I posted a photo of one a few months ago when it was warmer and still green.
These are photos of a hawk eating a squirrel he had caught. It was literally outside our apartment. When we walked out our front door and turned onto the sidewalk, there he was, right ahead of us. I didn't want to get too close. Maybe it's the African in me being weary of wild animals or something. But I went as close as I dared. It was amazing to watch him. He must have been there for about 2 hours while we went sledding, having his Christmas lunch. We have so many squirrels around our apartments... I posted a photo of one a few months ago when it was warmer and still green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "A Hawk on Christmas Day"
Post a Comment