The snowman ornament was one that Sarah chose in a little Swiss town nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the journal of Sarah (and her parents). This is our way for all our family back home to keep track of where are are, what it is like here and what we are up to . Plus I love to put lots of photos on, cos Sarah is gorgeous and it is really beautiful here in Wisconsin! It's also my way of keeping in touch with so many great friends who live far away. And even though I don't always email or post comments on your blogs, I still think of you often.
December 16, 2007 at 1:29 PM
Looks like she's having a lot of fun! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Glad to see you're doing well.
-- Melissa
December 17, 2007 at 10:05 PM
thanks for posting all the photos! The kids are in heaven. Savannah has watched the video of Sarah at least 10 times and keeps saying 'I hear teacher Tish!'. Happy belated birthday Sarah!
December 18, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Hi Tish! Thanks for blogging so I have something to look at when I need a break from studying for the bar! Merry Christmas!
December 20, 2007 at 12:34 PM
Hey! I just found your blog! Sara is so big! We miss you guys, it was so fun to catch up on your family! We are actually back in Provo! Haha. Wish you were here!