Oh the joy of opening gifts on Christmas morning. Sarah had a ball! Thank you for all the gifts sent from the Myers and family! How big she is getting. She was so excited about Santa coming. Though I don't know that we will be promoting that myth any further.
We had a pretty quiet day. I spoke to my folks and sisters. We went sledding and that was really fun, but my battery got tired quickly and so there are no photos of us sliding down the hill really fast, as there was a layer of ice on top of the snow. We also saw a hawk...
We ended up having Christmas dinner instead of lunch, and our friends were unable to make it due to illness. So we had a quiet supper, the 3 of us. All in all a quiet and relaxing day. How I miss my family!
We had a pretty quiet day. I spoke to my folks and sisters. We went sledding and that was really fun, but my battery got tired quickly and so there are no photos of us sliding down the hill really fast, as there was a layer of ice on top of the snow. We also saw a hawk...
We ended up having Christmas dinner instead of lunch, and our friends were unable to make it due to illness. So we had a quiet supper, the 3 of us. All in all a quiet and relaxing day. How I miss my family!

December 31, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Love the pajamas and the cute pictures! Glad you guys had a good Christmas day. Crazy about that hawk too!