Our pink Princess showing a little attitude.


Sarah's hand after her accident. Full story below. (The left hand, if you can't see which one is swollen:-)


Her hand, covered in Arnica cream to help with the bruising.


Sarah smiling even though she is in great pain.

Okay, so we were at the Community Centre here, and I was outside watching kids and Sarah was inside doing crafts, under adult supervision. She decided it would be fun to swing on the table, and it fell over, pushing her down and landing on her hands, especially the left one I assume. We were lucky that it didn't land on her head, and that her hand wasn't broken. It was in pretty bad shape. We put lots of arnica cream on, and I am sure that is why the bruising went away so quickly. I should've taken a picture the nest day or two when I went purple and black. And then she had these two dark red lines, on the puffy part of your hand directly below the fingers. We had to strap it with a bandage the night it happened so she wouldn't hurt it while she was sleeping. And she couldn't use it for a day or two. What a brave girl!

Sarah has decided that she won't be swinging on tables again. I hope not.