
This is the entrance to the Vilas Zoo. It is a FREE Zoo in Madison Wisconsin, and is really great! We have been a few times, Sarah and I, and finally Ryan got to go with us! Plus I finally had my camera with me this time...

If you can see them, these are the Prairie Dogs at the zoo. They are right next to the Bison, which I didn't take a photo of.

Ryan and Sarah looking at the Giraffe. They have 3, two adults and a teen or baby one. Sarah loves them.

The two rhino sleeping. There was a little girl shouting at them, trying to get them to move and do something more interesting.
Giant tortoise. There are two of them at the zoo.
So those are some of the animals we saw at the zoo. The sad thing is that Sarah believes that animals live in cages. She told Ryan the other day that that is where the lions live. Sad. She isn't a very educated African is she? If I can get them to load I will show you the other pics too.



October 22, 2007 at 7:33 PM
Wow! A free zoo?! That is so cool! It looks like you all had a fantastic time! We miss you!!