I just had to see if I could get this to work. I hope it uploads. We went for a walk today to take photos of the trees (whose leaves have mostly already changed colour) and to see the lake. On our way back we stopped at a playground where there was another little girl. The wind was blowing pretty hard, which is the background noise in the video. I'm sorry I didn't get video footage of Sarah's hat getting blown off and her having to fetch it. This will have to do to give all you grandparents and people who love her, a slice of her in action.
I just had to see if I could get this to work. I hope it uploads. We went for a walk today to take photos of the trees (whose leaves have mostly already changed colour) and to see the lake. On our way back we stopped at a playground where there was another little girl. The wind was blowing pretty hard, which is the background noise in the video. I'm sorry I didn't get video footage of Sarah's hat getting blown off and her having to fetch it. This will have to do to give all you grandparents and people who love her, a slice of her in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October 22, 2007 at 6:51 PM
Fun video! I'm glad you can share it with people who don't get to see her very often.
October 23, 2007 at 7:43 PM
Ok I just got all caught up and I cannot believe what happened to her hand! Kids are crazy. I'm glad you guys are staying busy! It looks like there are a lot of fun things to do there.