Sarah climbing through a tunnel! I love these kind of pics. Isn't it great that there are so many playgrounds here that you can take your children to, where they can run and jump and climb and slide and swing and shout and be happy.


These are the coolest swings. An adult can easily sit in them and they are pretty comfortable. I haven't seen too many playgrounds with these though.


Sarah just loved this slide that came from the inside the Old Woman's Shoe.


This was a 'motorbike' with side car that has springs on and goes up and down.Isn't it fun to be a kid?


I know that this is a little out of focus, but I just loved the expression on her face.

I will have more pics of some of the parks and playgrounds we get to go to around Madison while we are here. We have playgroup with our ward at church once a week, and often got to a playground. I guess that will stop come winter.