This is what the outside of our apartment building looks like.



This is one view of our kitchen, with our little meal time area. Yes it is all very cluttered, but I have an excuse, we had only been here a little while and I was still unpacking and finding homes for things. I just wanted to take some pics quickly to put on the blog.



This is the other view of our kitchen. See the foliage outside the window. Please note the towel in the window. All the rest of the windows have shades, except for this one. I am working on a curtain. If it works out I think that Sarah will like it best of all. We don't have very much counter space, but there are a good number of cupboards. The stove is small and we miss the gas we had in Provo, but this works too.



This is our couch in the lounge. Please notice again the trees out the window. We literally have a little forest out this side. And we have a few hooks to hang our hats and coats when it gets really cold.



This is our bedroom on the other side... see... still more trees. The only reason I have stuff cluttering up my bed is that it was laundry day.

I figured there wasn't much point in capturing the bathroom on film, and am sure that there will be many pics of Sarah in her room. So that's our apartment. We have a bus stop across the street, and there is a free bus that comes by pretty often that travels all around campus. Because we are on the 2nd floor, it has been pretty warm up here, and our rooms are usually cooler than the lounge and kitchen, as the air cannot flow through. Sometimes I wish the bathroom had a window, like they do often in SA. But we are settling in. The carpets were newly replaced, which is great, and when we have had maintenance problems they have been very quick so far. The lounge is a lot bigger than our last, so now we have the PC and the TV set up there. Unfortunately, something about the position of our apartments makes this whole area a very bad area for reception, of TV and Cell phone signals. So I think we will be watching a little less TV for a while, which can't be bad for us. I believe that in the Autumn and Winter, when the leaves fall off the trees, the reception improves.

So now you have a little idea of where we are now.