Princess Sarah with her special crown - man, she loves it! She wore it to IKEA, and when she grew tired of it, I got to be the Princess, I even forgot that I was wearing it for a while.

See now, isn't that just perfect (as Sarah would say). A princess needs a crown. She is totally into princesses, and loves to watch the movies. Her prince that she is going to marry is her dad. I think her favourites are Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.


Ryan, Russell and Sarah in Salt Lake. We had a BBQ (a braai) with a few friends and some really good food. Sarah loves to hold, touch and tickle babies. She knows to touch their feet and the top of their heads, but she also likes to give them toys.


Sarah at the Hinckley Visitors Centre at BYU. You might notice the lovely red ladder that you can see through the window. We were all excited to see what the building was like, but when we got there, there were signs on the doors saying the the public was not allowed access yet. The ladder is my proof. I was pretty disappointed.