Here Sarah is holding the hand flowers she made in Primary for me for Mother's Day. Best mother's day gift I ever got! They had something written on each one, telling her what she liked that I did or we did together. I'll keep these for a while.
Sarah still loves her nappy and she loves to wear silly hats!
It is difficult to get Sarah smiling naturally in a photo. When I ask her to smile for a photo, I get some kind of pose. Some are fun and some are silly.Here she is wearing my beanie.
Sarah pushing a little friend we were babysitting in her doll pram. He and she both enjoyed it! He had her bells to suck on and was happy for quite a while.
Uh Oh! Beware if Sarah is around when Tish is babysitting. She loves to give and put Alice Bands on anyone, including her dad:-)





June 5, 2007 at 12:30 AM
I'm curious...who's the baby you're watching?
June 5, 2007 at 10:47 AM
I love your pics! Sarah is SO precious! I'm going to miss her actions to Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. :)